One of the main passive income investments that I am focusing on are ones that require an Upfront investment.
Some of these type of income streams are the following:
– Dividend Stock: tried and true way to earn passive income
– Peer to Peer Lending: the practice of loaning money to borrowers who typically don’t qualify for traditional loans
– Fixed Income Investments: Government and Corporate debt securities which pay back on a fixed return rate.
– Rental Properties: renting out properties is a great way to generate passive income.
– Annuities: an insurance product that you pay for and that can pay out a fixed rate for life or for a fixed term.
– Money Market Funds / CD Ladders
Over the next months and years I plan to go through these investment types in detail.
Please let me know what you think of my list. Also please let me know any types of investment I may have missed out on. Thanks !)